The footwear, clothing and accessories we sell, along with the general nature of our business, combine to create an environmental and social footprint, this is an
inescapable reality. Avoiding in every way any “greenwash” communication, we are exploring the various courses of action that can be taken both immediately and
future planning to reduce our environmental footprint. We are determined to ensure we are part of the solution and have a considered and honest environmental
strategy in place for all our business functions.
We also are extremely mindful that the durability and performance of all our products should not be affected or have any detrimental effect on our consumers
experience. Our future operations, product development and sourcing challenge will be directly offset with our environmental impact.
Every part of our business will be considered with our environmental impact in the forefront of our minds.
•Audit completed July 2020 to ascertain current carbon footprint within our operations, based on 2019 emissions.
• These results provide a target to aim & achieve CARBON NEUTRALITY over the next 5 years.
• Recommendations will be applied to ALL aspects of Operations, e.g. Fuel & energy supplies, reduced waste, increasing recycling & reviewing company vehicles.
Our shoe / boot boxes are already produced from 80% recycled materials.
Our shoe / boot boxes can be 100% recycled.
• Continuously review of all product RDD engineering & packaging to increase & improve recycled materials used.
• Our goal is to remove all single use plastics, only use plant-based dyes & Kraft card from certified audited sources.
• Developing stronger factory relationships & identifying future key partners who only have strong ethical, environmental and certified audited procedures.
• Continuously review all transportation & shipping to ensure we use the most efficient and environmentally considered options.
Batra Group are a fully vertically integrated organisation that provides “end to end” solution for sourcing.
We are incredibly proud to have achieved, and in many cases exceeded, the necessary industry standards and accreditations for design, sourcing, manufacture and operations.
We work with over 100 compliant factories across the world specializing in Apparel, Footwear and Accessories.
INDUSTRY CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATION